Sony Mobile has today announced the availability of its new entry level Xperia M smartphone, but the device lacks 4G connectivity.
Sony has confirmed it will release its new SmartWatch 2 and Xperia Z Ultra devices in Australia later this year, but has refused to reveal an exact release date.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
- FCC chairman aims for TV spectrum auction in mid-2015
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »