Sony's PlayStation 4 controller will soon work with games that support it on Steam.
Sony formally unveiled its N wearable on Thursday night, complete with a digital assistant named Nigel. You can't buy it, but you may try it if you sign up for Sony's beta program.
Sony's first 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player supports HDR and virtually everything else you can ask for, but it's focused on pricey custom AV installations.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
Touting technology from AMD's new Polaris architecture, the new PlayStation 4 Pro should finally allow console developers to reliably hit 1080p at 30 frames per second. And maybe more.
The Sony PlayStation 4 Slim is smaller, quieter, more efficient—but the same three-year-old hardware sitting inside.
Smart TVs look like a great idea, but they have a serious downside as demonstrated by Sony's recent announcement.
The Xperia X Compact joins the larger sibling with the same camera but a smaller, plastic build aimed at buyers' sudden love for smaller phones.
Coming soon from Sony: New wireless and wired headphones, an audiophile headphone amp, and a gold-plated digital audio player machined from solid copper.
A quick comparison of Sony's mid-ranger and high-ender.
You can now get PlayStation Vue broadcast TV streaming on your Roku, and next week you can watch on your Nexus or Galaxy phone as well.
Sony's PlayStation virtual reality headset comes out October 13 for the current PlayStation 4 with a whole lot of games.
The Xperia X is a curiously flawed, mid-range phone with a high-range price.
Bangalore Bank, a commercial bank in Vietnam and ... Sony Pictures are the unlikely bedfellows in a tale of cyber intrigue uncovered by security researchers at BAE Systems.
This could be a sign that Google's beta build of Android could come to more non-Nexus devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
- Ex-NSA contractor hoarded two decades' worth of secrets
- Cloud growth continues to be the name of the game for Microsoft
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW