Virgin Gaming, Xbox and 343 Industries have partnered up to launch a free “Halo 4 Infinity Challenge” that gives gamers a shot at over 2800 prizes.
Sony is updating some of its Xperia smartphones with an Android Ice Cream Sandwich firmware. It has confirmed some handsets will get 4.1 Jelly Bean.
2012 was an exciting year for the television market. Prices fell significantly for existing technology, with edge-lit LED televisions dropping in price as they stole further market share from already dirt-cheap plasmas.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and Note 3 could be the first smartphones to market with flexible displays.
Sony has developed new technology for using the small cameras in phones and tablets to check the health of users' skin.
Nintendo's latest device finally reaches Aussie shelves with several stores hosting midnight launches.
Sony sold over 160,000 PlayStation Vitas during the opening week of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a key test for its flagship handheld game.
It's the one thing TV makers don't highlight when gushing over the colors, detail and sharpness of pictures on their new higher-than-high-def televisions: how consumers can get suitable content into their homes and then onto the screen.
If you’re a savvy buyer, then you know that Christmas time is one of the best times in the calendar year to snag a bargain. The Christmas lead-up period, as well as Boxing Day sales, has proven in previous years to be fiercely competitive, and the bi...
Sony has released the first public version of software to create games for PlayStation Mobile, its gaming platform for third-party phones and tablets.
Sony said Friday it sold its 70 millionth PlayStation 3 console earlier this month, a major milestone for the game console that failed to match the popularity of its predecessor but survived a rocky history to become a hit product for the company.
Sony has launched a new photo-sharing service for Android phones that stores all data locally on users' handsets, in an attempt to ease the privacy concerns that come with online services.
The latest instalment of the Call of Duty franchise hit retailers overnight, with hundreds of customers lining up for the midnight launch across the country.
Sony said Thursday that the executive in charge of its online products, and linking them up to its broad hardware holdings, will leave the company at the end of the year.
Sony on Thursday cut its global sales targets for key products including its PlayStation handheld consoles and TVs, but held to its goal of returning to profitability this year.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- GoDaddy offers $1.8 billion for Host Europe
- Cisco Meraki sees the hotel of the future in its new Wi-Fi gear
- Tell-tale toys open bedroom door to strangers, consumer groups warn
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- FTProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC