Google TV isn't ready to throw in the towel just yet. It will launch in Europe early next year despite a shaky start in the United States.
Microsoft on Tuesday patched the last vulnerability in Internet Explorer (IE) used by a researcher in March to win $15,000 at the annual Pwn2Own hacking contest.
Rioters in London apparently set Sony's Enfield-based DADC (Digital Audio Disc Corporation) facility ablaze last night, reducing the massive disc distribution center to flames and smoke. The massive multi-story, 20,000 square meter building would hav...
Sony's main optical disc distribution warehouse for the U.K. was hit by a large fire on Tuesday morning that has apparently destroyed most or all of the building.
Sony's new portable PlayStation Vita game system will go on sale in Japan by the end of this year, then launch in the U.S. and Europe in early 2012, a company executive said Thursday.
Sony reported a net loss for the three month period from April to June as the company dealt with unfavorable exchange rates, cut-throat competition in the consumer electronics business, and a hacking attack on its online gaming network.
On Wednesday, Apple announced boosted specs for its ultra-slim MacBook Air laptops. The update included second-generation Intel Core i5 processors, new Thunderbolt connectivity, more storage space, and the return of the backlit keyboard.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network service to users in Japan this week, ending a two-and-a-half month suspension of service, and bringing to a close an embarrassing incident that began with the largest known loss of customer information by a...
Nortel Networks has auctioned off its remaining patents and patent applications to a consortium of key technology companies for a cash purchase price of US$4.5 billion.
The electronics vendor showcases a number of products aimed to keep people home during the cold Winter period.
Sony has introduced a new Vaio Z laptop to rival Apple's MacBook Air slenderness. Sony's new carbon fibre laptop is not only thinner and lighter than the Air, but also packs a punch in the specs department.
Sony has followed Apple's example and included proprietary data transfer technology based on Intel's Light Peak interconnect in its latest Vaio Z Series laptop, which was announced earlier this week.
<a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/231198/lulzsec_calls_it_quits_after_50_days_of_mayhem.html">LulzSec</a> , the hacker group that has been a thorn in the side of major institutions ranging from Sony to the CIA, says it is going a...
Hacking season is not over yet. Even though LulzSec, the group of hackers who made a name for themselves by hacking Sony, Nintendo, and <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/228983/hackers_deface_pbs_site_promise_more_lulz.html?tk=rel_news">PBS</a...
After several large breaches -- including the <a href="http://blogs.csoonline.com/1457/epsilon_hack_notification_letters">Epsilon</a>, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/article/680689/sony-playstation-network-personal-user-data-stolen">Sony</a>, and ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTPerformance TesterNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW