It's not such a happy time over at Sony these days thanks to the bull's-eye on its back.
A few computer clicks is all it takes to learn if you were a victim of the Sony Pictures hack attack, but be careful.
Nintendo reports that a Web server for its U.S. unit was hacked. The attack on Nintendo shows that this new era of hacking isn't going to end any time soon, and should serve as a wakeup call for other companies that were hoping this was purely a Sony...
Sony has made a promised "Welcome Back" promotion available to PlayStation Network users who lost access to the company's online gaming service, some for more than a month.
LulzSec, a hacking group that recently made news for hacking into PBS, claimed today that it has broken into several Sony Pictures websites and accessed unencrypted personal information on over 1 million people.
Recent data breaches at Sony's PlayStation Network and at e-mail service provider Epsilon will lead to legislation focused on improving cybersecurity at U.S. companies, the chairwoman of a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee said Thursday.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network services on Thursday in all regions other than in Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea, the company said.
The group of anonymous hackers that posted a fake story proclaiming Tupac Shakur is alive and well in New Zealand on PBS' website might now be targeting Sony.
Sony plans to restore all its PlayStation Network services by this weekend in all regions except Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong, the company said Tuesday.
Sony's PlayStation Network online gaming service will reopen for millions of gamers across Asia on Saturday, more than five weeks after it was taken offline following a cyber attack.
Sales and profits in Sony's core electronics business both rose last year, but the company recorded an overall net loss primarily due to a write-off of tax credits, it said Thursday.
Sony began letting its U.S. PlayStation Network and Qriocity customers sign up on Wednesday for free identity theft protection services following cyber-attacks that may have exposed the personal data of its 77 million members.
Sony has introduced a new 16-inch F Series laptop and a thinner and lighter S Series as part of its VAIO lineup. Both laptops are available for preorder now with second-generation Core i7 processors and high-end features for multimedia enthusiasts.
Summer is just around the corner, which means it's time for device manufacturers to release their high-profile Android devices all at the same time to pre-empt the iPhone 5 hype machine.
The city of Taipei has sought more help from Sony for PlayStation Network gamers whose personal details may have been leaked, an official said on Wednesday. Its Law and Regulation Commission has also demanded answers from Apple over allegations that ...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC