Sony can't seem to catch a break these days when it comes to hack attacks.
Sony is reneging on a promise to reboot its PlayStation Network and start bringing its 77 million customers back online anytime soon. Sony posted an update to its PlayStation blog Friday stating it was "unaware of the extent of the (network) attack" ...
A video game system backed by Lenovo is scheduled to be launched in China in the second half of this year.
Sony appears to be close to ending a two-week long outage of its PlayStation Network. The company said late Thursday that it is in the final stages of internal testing of the new system, but it stopped short of saying when the popular online gaming s...
The Android-powered Xperia Mini Pro smartphone from Sony Ericsson, Sony Ericsson unveiled the Xperia Mini and Xperia Mini Pro smartphones in London on Thursday, each running Android 2.3 and powered by 1 GHz Snapdragon processors.
In a response to a congressional inquiry into the hack of the PlayStation Network, Sony appears to have shifted the blame back to the hacktivist group Anonymous.
Just as Sony all but accused the hacker group Anonymous yesterday with masterminding the breach of Sony's PlayStation Network, today Anonymous came up short of denying it infiltrated PlayStation Network but rather said others performed the attack wit...
The hacking group Anonymous has denied responsibility for the attack on Sony's networks, claiming that it has "never...engaged in credit card theft."
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
Howard Stringer has been missing in public throughout the PlayStation Network debacle, and some observers aren't pleased.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new data security regulations for businesses in response to recent data breaches at Sony, Epsilon and other companies, members of a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee said Wednesday.
The worldwide hacker group Anonymous may have played a role - even unwittingly - in the theft of personal data from 77 million Sony PlayStation Network customers, according to a letter from Sony's chairman to a Congressional committee.
Sony Online Entertainment, the MMO arm of Sony's empire, has taken its services offline due to an issue which has caused "concern."
In an official press release, Sony promises to have PSN up and running this week and they outline their "Welcome Back" program.
Not quite out of the frying pan, but into the fire anyway: Sony just acknowledged another network breach related to the first one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW