Sony is delaying the launch of its 3D Handycam video camera by roughly a month due to difficulty securing parts following the March 11 earthquake in Japan.
After a year and a half of availability, Sony has finally pulled the plug on the PSP Go. It's safe to say no one's upset about this. Although excitement for it grew when it was embarrassingly leaked weeks before it was official, that excitement almos...
According to anonymous sources who spoke with Kotaku earlier today, the next Xbox and PlayStation consoles shouldn't be expected until 2014. One insider believes that "both MS and Sony are telegraphing to each other that they're delaying, to milk the...
Facebook, HP, Rackspace, Juniper, Fujitsu and dozens of other organizations have joined a group building a defensive patent portfolio to protect Linux-using members from potential lawsuits.
The rumors are true: Music Unlimited, Sony's cloud-based streaming music service, will launch on the PSP platform April 14.
Sony has partially resumed production at all but two of its factories that were hit by the March 11 massive earthquake in Japan.
Sony on Wednesday said partial or full operations had resumed at eight of its 10 Japanese facilities affected by the March 11 earthquake.
A crane lifts a huge clump of mud and drops it into a truck. Moments later another truck rolls by carrying the remains of a mangled car. This is the scene at Sony's Sendai Technology Center on the afternoon of April 1, three weeks to the day since a ...
Infamous hacker group Anonymous launched Operation Sony recently, citing Sony's legal action against PS3 jailbreaker George "GeoHot" Hotz as an abuse of the judicial system and an attempt to censor information which should be in the public domain. An...
Sony CEO Sir Howard Stringer has accidentally told the world the company may be supplying camera sensors for Apple's next generation iPhone 5.
When Alex Eckelberry first read news reports on Wednesday that some of Samsung's R Series laptops contained keylogging software, he was as astounded as everybody else.
Two weeks have passed since a magnitude 9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami rocked eastern Japan, and while a recovery among the country's technology manufacturers has begun, it could be several months before things start to normalize.
Poor Duke, he just can't catch a break. He's been delayed once again. Well, for a month--from May 6 back to June 14, so just after E3 2011.
Sony plans to temporarily suspend production at five factories in Japan because of problems obtaining raw materials and components following the March 11 earthquake and tsunami disaster, it said Tuesday.
Although Gingerbread 2.3.3 is steadily rolling out to particular cellphone providers and their handsets, there are still companies that are not so sure about offering the Android update. One of these companies for instance is Sony, but that hasn't st...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - 12 month contract, ASAP startVIC
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW