If you need to justify a pricey 3D TV, you can give Activision a pat on the back for adding 3D support to Call of Duty: Black Ops when it ships early next month. For those keeping score, it'll be included in all three versions, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Nokia will soon be the only manufacturer using the Symbian mobile operating system, as Samsung is the latest to announce it will stop making phones that run Symbian. The news comes shortly after Sony Ericsson said it will also stop making Symbian dev...
Japan's console and handheld gaming market saw sales drop 13 percent in the April to September period as consumers cut back on software spending and sales of new consoles slowed.
The Web page once reserved for Google's Nexus One phone is now a monument to Android phones in general -- or at least the ones Google likes best.
Google is the "world's most attractive employer" based on a survey of 130,000 career seekers with an education in business or engineering, according to Universum, a consulting firm that focuses on employer branding.
Sony will launch an external Blu-ray Disc rewritable drive this month that can burn BD-R discs that support 6X speed, but users hoping for fast transfers might encounter a bottleneck in the form of their computer.
Sony began pushing out a firmware update for the PlayStation 3 that will allow the consoles to play 3D Blu-ray Disc titles.
Sony's long-promised 3D Blu-ray update for the PS3 rolls out today, sooner than originally expected, and all it'll cost you is the time it takes to apply a firmware update.
Sony's Tokyo Game Show Press Conference on Thursday spent a great deal of time on Move and 3D, but it also showed off Japanese release dates for key titles like Gran Turismo 5, new games from several developers, a new Monster Hunter-themed PSP, and a...
Microsoft will launch Windows Phone 7 on 11 October at an event in New York, according to a report on the Pocket-lint Web site.
Sony plans to end manufacturing of televisions in Europe this year and will sell its TV manufacturing plant in Spain to two local companies, it said Tuesday. The move, which is part of Sony's ongoing restructuring, will increase the company's relianc...
Google CEO Eric Schmidt said Tuesday that the company will launch its TV service in the U.S. this fall.
The latest firmware update for the PS3 reportedly knocks the infamous PSJailbreak out of commission, or so users claim.
To paraphrase Mark Twain, there are lies, damned lies, and Duke Nukem Forever stories. The game's been vaporware for over a decade.
After some time hinting it would do so, Japanese electronics giant Sony has finally committed to bringing several of its eReader line-up to Australia, partnering with giant retail chain Borders to do so.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge pricing: Vodafone vs Optus vs Telstra vs Virgin
- Smaller, lower-priced Microsoft Surface 3 tablet coming in May
- In a haystack of data, Alation helps find the needle
- Apigee aims to unify IoT with APIs
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW