Sony remained in the red last year but managed to more than halve losses thanks to a better-than-expected end to the financial year, the company said Monday.
Sony's small, light, and pocketable Vaio P laptop is getting an update.
Bought your PlayStation 3 or PSP at the store but didn't think to get a warranty at the time of purchase? Sony is now offering warranties for the PSP and PS3 that will allow customers to extend their warranties within a month or even a year of the co...
Sony is expected to next week report its first full-year operating profit in 2 years, according to a report in Saturday's Nikkei newspaper.
Sony introduced three new upcoming products for its audio lineup this Wednesday, all of which offer to bring so-called 3D sound to the home.
When Sony nerfed Linux support for the PS3 in early April, we knew it was only a matter of time before someone pulled a pack of lawyers out of their pocket.
The floppy disk, already abandoned by most computer users, has been pushed closer to extinction by a Sony decision to end manufacturing of the storage media this early next year.
Sony is giving visitors to Sydney's World Square the opportunity to test out Sony BRAVIA 3D TV sets before their release in July.
ABC's iView online video on demand service will be accessible on Sony's Internet-connected BRAVIA televisions and Blu-ray players from mid-May.
The Linux-eliminating PlayStation 3 firmware update that many originally hoped was an April Fools' Day joke rolled out on the first of this month. Players are reporting console-breaking bugs caused by the update and already hacker George Hotz has a w...
National broadcaster SBS has confirmed it is interested in televising a match from the 2010 FIFA World Cup in 3D. An article in The Australian quotes Paul Broderick, SBS director of technology and distribution, as saying that that the broadcaster is ...
When Sony launched its PSP Go last year the company had high hopes. The device was supposed to help PlayStation Portable shipments increase by almost a million units for the year and spearhead Sony's digital download push into the portable gaming mar...
It's been a year since Panasonic debuted the first digital camera that combined the compactness of a point-and-shoot with the flexibility of interchangeable lenses. The Lumix G1 kick-started a new segment in the camera market, which this week saw a n...
Sony is developing a 3D camera that will give consumers the ability to create their own 3D content, the head of Sony's digital imaging business unit said Thursday.
Nobody can deny that Sony is a trailblazer when it comes to technological innovation -- from the PSX onwards, the company has continually shaped the future of gaming. What might be less obvious is that they are also pioneers of homoerotic imagery in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Kogan drops Agora 4G price, launches 4G+
- Sony to offer refunds over misleading PS Vita ads
- Grab a $49 Android tablet with your grocery shopping
- Wearable technology is more than displaying information: Jawbone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW