Sony is developing a watch that uses electronic paper as a display, a spokesman said Friday.
Sony will offer partial refunds to customers to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that its ads in 2011 and 2012 for the PlayStation Vita console's cross-platform sharing and other features were deceiving.
If you find your telephoto lens quivering when you're taking a photo, Sony has a new digital camera that's designed to be ultra-stable.
Sony has developed an imaging sensor for smartphones that's designed to capture rapidly moving subjects such as kids and animals.
Sony's new mobile chief has a tough job ahead of him -- convincing people to buy Xperia smartphones.
In a bid to spur the market for 4K television sets during the Christmas buying season, Sony is offering customers a portable USB hard drive that contains a selection of 4K movie titles, of which five can be accessed and viewed on your new TV. The thi...
Sony and Verizon Wireless have developed a new smartphone, the Xperia Z3V, which will be sold in the U.S. starting later this month.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
Sony has launched an SDK (software development kit) for its SmartEyeglass head-mounted display, another step toward challenging Google Glass.
Sony says its mobile brand is now worth a lot less than before.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
Sony on Friday began selling new security cameras that can operate in very low light conditions thanks to infrared exposure technology.
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
The latest prototype of Sony's SmartEyeglasses, a head-mounted display used with a smartphone, is on show at this week's IFA electronics show in Berlin.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW