The controversial movie "The Interview" is now available online through Google and Microsoft services as well as a Sony Pictures website, the companies announced separately on Wednesday.
"The Interview" will be screened in U.S. theaters on Christmas Day, the original release date of the controversial movie, which triggered a major hack against Sony, threats of harm against moviegoers and the suspension of its distribution as a result...
If anyone could use a hit product right now, it's Sony. But its latest smartglasses won't win people over from Google Glass despite having a better display.
If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Sony is winning customers and seeing clear results from a strategy to focus on premium products in the U.S. and improve interaction with consumers, a top executive said Tuesday.
North Korea, for the first time, has denied involvement in the recent cyber attack that hit Sony Pictures.
The destructive malware program that the FBI alerted some companies about this week was likely used against Sony Pictures Entertainment, according to technical evidence found by researchers in the program's code.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is making progress in removing new films stolen in a cyberattack from file-sharing websites.
Sony is developing a watch that uses electronic paper as a display, a spokesman said Friday.
Sony will offer partial refunds to customers to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that its ads in 2011 and 2012 for the PlayStation Vita console's cross-platform sharing and other features were deceiving.
If you find your telephoto lens quivering when you're taking a photo, Sony has a new digital camera that's designed to be ultra-stable.
Sony has developed an imaging sensor for smartphones that's designed to capture rapidly moving subjects such as kids and animals.
Sony's new mobile chief has a tough job ahead of him -- convincing people to buy Xperia smartphones.
In a bid to spur the market for 4K television sets during the Christmas buying season, Sony is offering customers a portable USB hard drive that contains a selection of 4K movie titles, of which five can be accessed and viewed on your new TV. The thi...
Sony and Verizon Wireless have developed a new smartphone, the Xperia Z3V, which will be sold in the U.S. starting later this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCService DeskWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW