Internet users have been hit by a widespread Web attack that has compromised thousands of Web sites, including Web pages belonging to the Wall Street Journal and the Jerusalem Post.
<a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/management/security/sophos.cfm">Sophos</a>, the UK-based security and data protection firm has dropped plans for an IPO and has announced a deal to sell a majority interest in the company to private equity grou...
A mischievous iPhone worm that targets Australian jailbroken phones is changing the phone's wallpaper to an image of Rick Astley.
Sophos has added data-loss prevention capabilities to its desktop anti-malware software, the security firm says, promising gateway-based DLP in the future as well.
Russian cybergangs have established a robust system for promoting Web sites that sell fake antivirus software, pharmaceuticals and counterfeit luxury products, according to a new report from security vendor Sophos.
A network of Russian malware writers and spammers paid hackers 43 cents for each Mac machine they infected with bogus video software, a sign that Macs have become attack targets, a security researcher said yesterday.
Malicious hackers are setting up malware-infested Web sites that falsely claim to remove a virus from a new Facebook application called Fan Check, security vendor Sophos is warning.
As security researchers expected, hackers have begun to use the death of pop star Michael Jackson to infect people's PCs.
Hard on the heels of the success of the revamped Star Trek franchise, security company Sophos has released a Klingon-language version of a free malware scanning tool it uses to show Earth-bound customers how its technology stacks up against rivals' s...
They walk the warrior's path and they devour horrible-looking bowlfuls of red worms, but hey, Klingons need malware protection too.
Spammers have seized on the growing interest in news of a possible swine flu epidemic to hawk fake pharmaceuticals, security experts warned Monday.
Security firms are sounding the alarm about spam messages purporting to report a bomb explosion in order to get victims to click on a fake Reuters news video and download malicious code to their computers.
Security vendor Sophos plans to lay off up to 5 percent of its staff, the company said Thursday.
A sporadic Domain Name Server (DNS) error has blocked Sophos anti-virus updates around the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
- Intel's new Kaby Lake chips for PC: Here's the company's vision
- New ransomware threat deletes files from Linux web servers
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW