Internet users have been hit by a widespread Web attack that has compromised thousands of Web sites, including Web pages belonging to the Wall Street Journal and the Jerusalem Post.
<a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/management/security/sophos.cfm">Sophos</a>, the UK-based security and data protection firm has dropped plans for an IPO and has announced a deal to sell a majority interest in the company to private equity grou...
A mischievous iPhone worm that targets Australian jailbroken phones is changing the phone's wallpaper to an image of Rick Astley.
Sophos has added data-loss prevention capabilities to its desktop anti-malware software, the security firm says, promising gateway-based DLP in the future as well.
Russian cybergangs have established a robust system for promoting Web sites that sell fake antivirus software, pharmaceuticals and counterfeit luxury products, according to a new report from security vendor Sophos.
A network of Russian malware writers and spammers paid hackers 43 cents for each Mac machine they infected with bogus video software, a sign that Macs have become attack targets, a security researcher said yesterday.
Malicious hackers are setting up malware-infested Web sites that falsely claim to remove a virus from a new Facebook application called Fan Check, security vendor Sophos is warning.
As security researchers expected, hackers have begun to use the death of pop star Michael Jackson to infect people's PCs.
Hard on the heels of the success of the revamped Star Trek franchise, security company Sophos has released a Klingon-language version of a free malware scanning tool it uses to show Earth-bound customers how its technology stacks up against rivals' s...
They walk the warrior's path and they devour horrible-looking bowlfuls of red worms, but hey, Klingons need malware protection too.
Spammers have seized on the growing interest in news of a possible swine flu epidemic to hawk fake pharmaceuticals, security experts warned Monday.
Security firms are sounding the alarm about spam messages purporting to report a bomb explosion in order to get victims to click on a fake Reuters news video and download malicious code to their computers.
Security vendor Sophos plans to lay off up to 5 percent of its staff, the company said Thursday.
A sporadic Domain Name Server (DNS) error has blocked Sophos anti-virus updates around the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC