HealthCare.gov remains riddled with security vulnerabilities and is ripe for ID theft three and a half months after its launch, two cybersecurity experts told U.S. lawmakers Thursday.
Space and Technology Committee
Data-mining programs at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security are not fully reviewed by the agency for their effectiveness and, in some cases, for their compliance with privacy protection mandates, according to a report from the U.S. Government Ac...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT-bred technology would let cars help each other avoid traffic jams
- Box has high hopes for iOS 8 doc picker extension
- Virgin Atlantic picks Gogo for in-flight connectivity
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Cisco buys private cloud provider Metacloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.