First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
A colourful and compact Bluetooth speaker with excellent build quality, let down by price and volume
The Proper Audio PA1 is the world's first dual Bluetooth pairing wall mountable speaker system
This desktop speaker system is targeted at notebook users, and connects via Bluetooth or USB
Razer Ferox review: A portable speaker set aimed at portable gaming systems like the DS and the PSP
The LG HB965TXW home theatre system is compact and stylish
The Harman Kardon GLA-55 is a striking two-way speaker system featuring transparent cabinets and bi-amped drivers with digital crossovers.
This wireless home theatre system can connect to a 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray player
Bowers & Wilkins' MM-1 PC speakers deliver great audio
These spherical satellite speakers have startling sound quality
With so many bulky, poorly designed portable speakers on the market that lack decent audio quality, the Edifier MP300 Plus is like a breath of fresh air
LaCie's Sound2 Speakers have an unusual design but deliver good audio
B&W's shiny behemoth is one of the best-sounding single speaker setups we've heard
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- 5 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.