Numbers for iPhone review: Not all is perfect in Numbers-land
Smartsheet, whose namesake online project management app uses a spreadsheet interface, has developed a visualization tool to let its customers graph and map workgroups in their organizations for better planning and supervision.
Quip is pushing ahead with its plan to turn the mobile and cloud productivity software market on its head, adding spreadsheet capabilities to its namesake app, which until now had been limited to documents.
Google is releasing separate mobile apps for its Docs, Sheets and Slides apps, breaking them out from the Google Drive storage service where they used to reside.
Adding convenience possibly at the expense of security, Google will now let people without a Google Account view documents stored in its Apps cloud suite.
A startup called Colabo has developed a set of analytics tools that it says marketers can use to research trends, brand awareness and other subjects without the need to involve IT departments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.