Since 2011 a group of attackers has been targeting companies that operate industrial control systems with a backdoor program called BlackEnergy.
A coalition of security vendors has disrupted the activities of a sophisticated group of attackers tied to China that, over the past six years, infiltrated the computers of many Fortune 500 companies, journalists, environmental groups, software compa...
A cyberespionage group has been using advanced spear-phishing techniques to steal email log-in credentials from the employees of military agencies, embassies, defense contractors and international media outlets that use Office 365's Outlook Web App.
Isolating computers from the Internet, called "air gapping," is considered one of the best ways to defend critical systems and their sensitive data from cyberattacks, but researchers have found that can be undermined using an all-in-one printer.
A cyberespionage group operating out of Russia has launched malware attacks against the Ukrainian government and at least one U.S.-based organization through a previously unknown vulnerability that affects most versions of Windows.
The CEO of a Pakistani company has been indicted in the U.S. for selling a product called StealthGenie that buyers could use to monitor calls, texts, videos and other communications on other people's mobile phones, the U.S. Department of Justice said...
Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
A group of hackers known for past cyberespionage attacks against the U.S. Defense Industrial Base, as well as companies from the electronics and engineering sectors, has recently started using a backdoor program to target Mac OS X systems.
Cybercriminals are increasingly infecting computers with malware that resides only in memory in order to make their attacks harder to detect.
Attackers deploy Web-based reconnaissance tool to gather information about potential targets in different industries
The cybercriminal gang behind the Kelihos botnet is tricking users into installing malware on their computers by appealing to pro-Russian sentiments stoked by recent international sanctions against the country.
Cybercriminals are using a new information-stealing malware program to target companies from the automobile industry in Europe, security researchers warned.
A group of attackers with links to the Chinese hacking underground has been targeting companies from the entertainment and video game industries for years with the goal of stealing source code.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a digital privacy rights group, has released a downloadable plugin for Chrome and Firefox designed to stop third parties from tracking people's Web browsing.
A new Trojan program designed to steal log-in credentials and other financial information from online banking websites is being advertised to cybercriminal groups on the underground market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW