Since 2011 a group of attackers has been targeting companies that operate industrial control systems with a backdoor program called BlackEnergy.
A coalition of security vendors has disrupted the activities of a sophisticated group of attackers tied to China that, over the past six years, infiltrated the computers of many Fortune 500 companies, journalists, environmental groups, software compa...
A cyberespionage group has been using advanced spear-phishing techniques to steal email log-in credentials from the employees of military agencies, embassies, defense contractors and international media outlets that use Office 365's Outlook Web App.
Isolating computers from the Internet, called "air gapping," is considered one of the best ways to defend critical systems and their sensitive data from cyberattacks, but researchers have found that can be undermined using an all-in-one printer.
A cyberespionage group operating out of Russia has launched malware attacks against the Ukrainian government and at least one U.S.-based organization through a previously unknown vulnerability that affects most versions of Windows.
The CEO of a Pakistani company has been indicted in the U.S. for selling a product called StealthGenie that buyers could use to monitor calls, texts, videos and other communications on other people's mobile phones, the U.S. Department of Justice said...
Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
A group of hackers known for past cyberespionage attacks against the U.S. Defense Industrial Base, as well as companies from the electronics and engineering sectors, has recently started using a backdoor program to target Mac OS X systems.
Cybercriminals are increasingly infecting computers with malware that resides only in memory in order to make their attacks harder to detect.
Attackers deploy Web-based reconnaissance tool to gather information about potential targets in different industries
The cybercriminal gang behind the Kelihos botnet is tricking users into installing malware on their computers by appealing to pro-Russian sentiments stoked by recent international sanctions against the country.
Cybercriminals are using a new information-stealing malware program to target companies from the automobile industry in Europe, security researchers warned.
A group of attackers with links to the Chinese hacking underground has been targeting companies from the entertainment and video game industries for years with the goal of stealing source code.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation, a digital privacy rights group, has released a downloadable plugin for Chrome and Firefox designed to stop third parties from tracking people's Web browsing.
A new Trojan program designed to steal log-in credentials and other financial information from online banking websites is being advertised to cybercriminal groups on the underground market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTTest Analyst, Finance Software SolutionsNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA