Users should get more involved in helping develop cloud standards said the chairman of the Storage Network Industry Association (SNIA) in Europe. But Bob Plumridge said that the organisation was aware of the logistical problems facing users and said ...
The Internet Engineering Task Force has set up a wiki to document which of its standards were successful and why.
The Wireless Gigabit Alliance has completed its specification for a technology to deliver as much as 7G bps (bits per second) over a very high unlicensed frequency band.
The first femtocell standard has been published by the 3GPP, the Femto Forum, an industry organization involved in the standardization process, announced on Tuesday.
IBM is threatening to leave organizations that set standards for software interoperability because of concerns that their processes are not always fair.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT