Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
YouTube Kids blasted for ad-heavy content... new battery tech promises one-minute charge times... CurrentC payments coming mid-year... and more tech news.
Researchers at Stanford University have developed a new battery that can be recharged in about a minute and is safer than the lithium ion cells used in everything from smartwatches to passenger jets.
Researchers at Stanford University have come up with a new way to make chips and solar panels using gallium arsenide, a semiconductor that beats silicon in several important areas but is typically too expensive for widespread use.
U.S. businesses and government agencies need to work more closely together to combat the growing threat of cyberattacks, President Barack Obama said Friday.
For decades, scientists have fantasized about creating robots with brain-like intelligence. This year, researchers tempted by that dream made great progress on achieving what has been called the holy grail of computing.
Take a drive on Highway 101 between Silicon Valley and San Francisco these days and you might see one of Google's driverless cars in the lane next to you. The vehicles are one of the most visible signs of the increasing amount of research going on in...
Today's announcement that Google co-founder Larry Page would replace Eric Schmidt as the company's CEO was a surprise, but maybe it shouldn't have been. While the company's earnings are still stellar, Schmidt has made a series of embarrassing stateme...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCChange ManagerNSW