Blizzard Entertainment has taken legal action against the programmers of cheat and hack software for StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty, GameSpot reported today.
StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty
Blizzard Entertainment issued a gentle reminder to Battle.net users that cheating in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty multiplayer is an offense worthy of swift and irrevocable justice.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
Just about a year ago, we wrote that Starcraft 2 had been a long time coming and that we were looking forward to getting our hands on a copy. That time has arrived: we've spent the last few days feverishly playing the single player campaign and multi...
There's no doubt that StarCraft II's release has been breathlessly awaited; twelve years have passed since the original was released to much acclaim and fanfare and a lot has happened in that time. That's why we thought it would be interesting to tra...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT