Blizzard's StarCraft 2 is more evolution than revolution -- and we think that's a good thing
From Battle.net chat channels to master leagues, stalemate detection, and a new 'extreme' graphics option, the latest StarCraft II patch is here and it's a doozy.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
The official StarCraft II Australian launch was in Brisbane, but last night many keen video game fans rocked up at EBGames' George St store in Sydney at midnight to pick up a copy of Blizzard Entertainment's latest flagship game StarCraft II.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
There's no doubt that StarCraft II's release has been breathlessly awaited; twelve years have passed since the original was released to much acclaim and fanfare and a lot has happened in that time. That's why we thought it would be interesting to tra...
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC