Blizzard's StarCraft 2 is more evolution than revolution -- and we think that's a good thing
From Battle.net chat channels to master leagues, stalemate detection, and a new 'extreme' graphics option, the latest StarCraft II patch is here and it's a doozy.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
The official StarCraft II Australian launch was in Brisbane, but last night many keen video game fans rocked up at EBGames' George St store in Sydney at midnight to pick up a copy of Blizzard Entertainment's latest flagship game StarCraft II.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
There's no doubt that StarCraft II's release has been breathlessly awaited; twelve years have passed since the original was released to much acclaim and fanfare and a lot has happened in that time. That's why we thought it would be interesting to tra...
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC