Startups flock to DEMO with stand-out products.
startups in pictures
IBM is investing $US1 billion in its IBM Watson Group with the aim of creating an ecosystem of startups and businesses building cognitive computing applications with Watson. Here are 10 examples that are making an impact.
The Big Data space is heating up
I have seen a surge in businesses and startups wanting advice to effectively grow and become successful within the digital space.
Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has pledged another $15 million to aid start-up businesses. This funding is in addition to the $1.1 billion innovation agenda that the government launched last year.
Tax cuts for SMBs and increased access to startup investment are both key features of the 2016 federal budget, announced by Treasurer Scott Morrison on Tuesday night. But peak industry bodies have described the budget as a "missed opportunity" to sup...
So you have a startup and your excitement is hard to contain.You have a novel concept and are in the process of building it out.To get to this juncture you have used your own funds plus monies from friends and family.
New Zealand enterprises need to rewire their ‘innovation brains’ or risk being sidelined by competitors. IDC’s Louise Francis lists three questions to jumpstart the process.
A steady drop in venture capitalist funding has forced startups to develop new strategies to evolve their workforce -- that includes layoffs, budget cuts and a new definition of growth.
The eagerly anticipated innovation tax incentives released recently by Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull are designed to “enable the transition of our economy” but experts say they unfairly benefit investors over the start-ups and businesses doing the ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ DeveloperSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC