The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
Windows 10 (64-bit) is now the most popular way to play Steam games, thanks to “Recommended” upgrades and DirectX 12
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
PC gamers, we should have expected this.
The film and music industry has a long tradition of digging up and preserving their intellectual property so that it can continually be enjoyed by audiences both in the present and future.
Steam, it seems, is getting too big for its britches, or at least that's the sentiment conveyed by Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford in an interview with Maximum PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT