Several U.S. senators will push for changes in the way the National Security Agency collects the telephone records of millions of U.S. residents, with lawmakers saying they will focus on making the NSA program more transparent to the public.
Steptoe & Johnson
The U.S. Congress should press for privacy protections and more information about surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency, some technology and civil liberties activists said Friday.
Two U.S. senators will push Congress or President Barack Obama's administration to pursue trade and immigration sanctions against China and other countries that allegedly support cyberattacks on U.S. government agencies and businesses, the lawmakers ...
With 2013 coming to an end, we took our annual look back at quotes from news stories over the last 12 months. Here are a handful that stuck with us through the year:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT