Vendor earnings, market research reports and the International CES in Las Vegas this week highlighted the hardware arena, which appears to be a tale of two sectors with very different fates: PCs and mobile devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA