An upcoming version of U.S. legislation designed to combat copyright infringement on the Web may include provisions that hold online services such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube legally responsible for infringing material posted by users, according...
Forty-three websites identified by brand-protection firm MarkMonitor as digital piracy sites generate 53 billion visits per year, according to a new paper sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
New legislation that seeks to curb copyright infringement by requiring domain-name registrars to shut down websites suspected of hosting infringing materials raises serious free-speech concerns, a civil liberties group said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW