An upcoming version of U.S. legislation designed to combat copyright infringement on the Web may include provisions that hold online services such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube legally responsible for infringing material posted by users, according...
Forty-three websites identified by brand-protection firm MarkMonitor as digital piracy sites generate 53 billion visits per year, according to a new paper sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
New legislation that seeks to curb copyright infringement by requiring domain-name registrars to shut down websites suspected of hosting infringing materials raises serious free-speech concerns, a civil liberties group said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia