The U.S government can take action to slow the calls in other countries to abandon U.S. tech vendors following revelations about widespread National Security Agency surveillance, some tech representatives said Friday.
Several U.S. senators will push for changes in the way the National Security Agency collects the telephone records of millions of U.S. residents, with lawmakers saying they will focus on making the NSA program more transparent to the public.
Two U.S. senators will push Congress or President Barack Obama's administration to pursue trade and immigration sanctions against China and other countries that allegedly support cyberattacks on U.S. government agencies and businesses, the lawmakers ...
With 2013 coming to an end, we took our annual look back at quotes from news stories over the last 12 months. Here are a handful that stuck with us through the year:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCiOS developerNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCMS Exchange Support EngineerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA