The benefits of server virtualization are so significant at this point that implementing it is a no-brainer. First and foremost, server virtualization makes much better use of computing resources than physical servers do, since you can run many diffe...
Hard drive crashes are a nightmare for computer users for many reasons. Not only can data held dear to one's heart be lost, but trying to recover it can cost an arm and a leg, if not more. Hard drive maker Seagate attempts to address both those probl...
Reader Patricia has a question: "Why can't application software be put on USB drives instead of [hard] disks?"
Toshiba has introduced a series of self-encrypting hard drives that come with what the company says is a unique self-diagnostic feature that blocks access to data if the drive doesn't recognize the host, in case it is lost or stolen.
The fundamental security of the Dropbox cloud storage service has been called into question by a researcher.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle and NetSuite: Longtime 'sweethearts' united at last
- Oracle to buy cloud provider NetSuite for $9.3 billion
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA