Verizon Business and IBM are now offering a joint service aimed at helping large businesses safely store large chunks of data within the Verizon cloud.
Users are set to ditch tape as a storage medium as one in 10 businesses have lost data following a failure of a tape backup system.
The scoop: Replica backup storage device, by Seagate, about $200 (for 500GB version; 250GB version costs $130)
Commercial solid state drives (SSDs) have finally started reaching the capacities found in the hard disk world, with the release of a new 512GB drive from US storage startup Super Talent.
In a bid to make backup and recovery easier for IT administrators to handle, EMC is updating several pieces of its storage management software portfolio.
Rat74136's external hard drive is full. He asked the Answer Line forum how to keep backing up.
Nag, nag, nag is what I feel like sometimes when talking about backups, but I'm compelled to help people in spite of themselves. The bottom line is simple: lose data, lose dollars. When you talk about some type of disaster, such as fire or theft of y...
It can be a storage nightmare: Given expanding regulatory requirements and the key role that electronic records now play in lawsuits, some enterprises are saving every bit of data they have, just to be safe. As a gauge of storage demand, IDC says the...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPJunior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCManager AnalyticsNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW