Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
VMware has introduced software designed to make it much easier for its customers to store large numbers of virtual machines (VMs) created with the company's software.
If you thought Netflix and iTunes would make optical discs a thing of the past, think again. Facebook has built a storage system from 10,000 Blu-ray discs that holds a petabyte of data and is highly energy-efficient, the company said Tuesday.
Nearly two years after the purchase of Gluster, Red Hat continues to polish the scale-out storage software for enterprises, making it more compatible with cloud services and Microsoft enterprise software.
Boosting its portfolio of solid state storage technologies, EMC is acquiring ScaleIO, a purveyor of storage management software, for an undisclosed amount of cash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why the best value TVs are 55 inches (it’s different for curved)
- HP's Elite Slice mini-PC stacks up features with snap-on modules
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia