First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
This 4-bay NAS unit adds great consumer appeal by doubling as a media centre.
WD’s ‘personal cloud’ device looks neat, if not as fluffy as you’d expect
With the EX4, WD sets its sights on power-users and the SOHO/SMB market.
WD's My Book AV-TV is specifically designed to be used on smart TVs as a PVR
A high-performance solid state drive that's aimed at gamers and professionals
This solid state drive is fast and will upgrade your computer noticeably if you're used to slow hard drives
Our third and final Synology DS112 user review shows how this NAS device can be used in schools
Our second user review of the Synology DS112 highlights how this single-drive NAS can be used in the medical field
Seagate GoFlex Satellite review: This portable hard drive is designed to interact with mobile devices, but using the associated iOS app is unsatisfying
QNAP TurboNAS TS-219+ review: A feature-rich, 2-bay network storage device
QNAP TS-412 review: A 4-bay NAS device with plenty of features for home and small business users
Iomega eGo Portable 500GB review: A solid, but unspectacular portable hard drive with 256-bit AES encryption
Kingston HyperX Max 3.0 review: A pocket-sized SSD drive for fast transfers over USB 3.0
Buffalo LinkStation Pro Duo review: A small, 4TB network storage device with plenty of useful features
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 review: A chunky USB 3.0 thumbdrive
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »