A simple Clickfree solution for backing up multiple computers over a home network
The Clickfree Transformer SE dongle will allow you to easily back up data onto any external USB 2.0 hard drive
QNAP's Turbo NAS TS-419U serves storage with the works
A high capacity Hitachi external hard drive
Kingston's SSDNow V+ SSD comes with a comprehensive accessory bundle, but its performance is less extraordinary.
Corsair's Force Series F120 SSD uses a SandForce controller to deliver speedy access through clever page-management algorithms.
A 320GB WD hard drive optimised for video playback
Seagate offers a variety of cable modules to plug into the FreeAgent GoFlex Pro, including USB 3.0
An ultra-secure Kingston USB thumb drive for travelling professionals
The newest WD VelociRaptor offers 600GB of storage as well as a 10,000rpm spin
A 750GB WD hard drive for notebooks and portable devices
A fingerprint scanner adds a higher level of security to the Imation Defender F200 flash drive
The Corsair Flash Voyager Mini 32GB packs a lot of data in a small shape, but still offers good value
A stylish Seagate external hard drive
An affordable and ultra-portable Hitachi external hard drive for road warriors on a budget
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
- Thecus N2310 NAS device
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.