This Strike Genius GPS is designed to be used by motorcyclists and scooter riders - it can stand up to all weather conditions
HP has been fined for not meeting service level targets due to a two-day strike last week, the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union claimed as it considered fresh strikes.
Members of the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union began a 48-hour strike at HP today over a dispute over job security and pay.
One thousand members of the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union will go on a 48-hour strike at HP on Monday after the company refused to extend its job security guarantee beyond October.
Members of Unite union have voted to accept Fujitsu's proposals tabled by mediation service Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCHelpdesk/Desktop supportVIC
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCWebpage DesignerACT
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTERP Technical Consultant (Dynamics AX)QLD