Yahoo is thought to be in the process of wrapping up a deal to sell bookmarking service Delicious for US$1m.
Yahoo is about to sell off the social bookmarking site Delicious for as much as $2 million, according to several sources. If true, the move comes three months after Yahoo said Delicious was "not a strategic fit" for the Web portal.
The founders of Web recommendation site StumbleUpon have bought it back from eBay, making the company independent again after nearly two years.
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba Encore 2: it's bigger than the original, but is it actually a downgrade?
- MiPad: Xiaomi's first tablet reviewed
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »