Yahoo is thought to be in the process of wrapping up a deal to sell bookmarking service Delicious for US$1m.
Yahoo is about to sell off the social bookmarking site Delicious for as much as $2 million, according to several sources. If true, the move comes three months after Yahoo said Delicious was "not a strategic fit" for the Web portal.
The founders of Web recommendation site StumbleUpon have bought it back from eBay, making the company independent again after nearly two years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 3 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 4 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.