Yahoo is thought to be in the process of wrapping up a deal to sell bookmarking service Delicious for US$1m.
Yahoo is about to sell off the social bookmarking site Delicious for as much as $2 million, according to several sources. If true, the move comes three months after Yahoo said Delicious was "not a strategic fit" for the Web portal.
The founders of Web recommendation site StumbleUpon have bought it back from eBay, making the company independent again after nearly two years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nutanix gets hyperconverged with PernixData and Calm.io
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC