Yahoo is thought to be in the process of wrapping up a deal to sell bookmarking service Delicious for US$1m.
Yahoo is about to sell off the social bookmarking site Delicious for as much as $2 million, according to several sources. If true, the move comes three months after Yahoo said Delicious was "not a strategic fit" for the Web portal.
The founders of Web recommendation site StumbleUpon have bought it back from eBay, making the company independent again after nearly two years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Instagram engineer delves into emoji madness
- Intel increases its hiring among women, minorities
- Apple Watch review: saving time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.