Yahoo is thought to be in the process of wrapping up a deal to sell bookmarking service Delicious for US$1m.
Yahoo is about to sell off the social bookmarking site Delicious for as much as $2 million, according to several sources. If true, the move comes three months after Yahoo said Delicious was "not a strategic fit" for the Web portal.
The founders of Web recommendation site StumbleUpon have bought it back from eBay, making the company independent again after nearly two years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW