Startup Navajo Systems is targeting Salesforce.com customers who face regulatory hurdles involving data privacy and cloud computing with a new service it calls Virtual Private SaaS (software as a service).
SuccessFactors has introduced software that it claimed will enable organisations perform on-the-fly business calculations in the cloud.
SuccessFactors announced a new Calculator in the Cloud service on Monday that allows users to pull together analytic mashups with data from its human resources software suite as well as from other SaaS (software as a service) applications.
SuccessFactors, maker of SaaS (software as a service) applications for employee performance and talent management, announced Monday that it has landed a global agreement with Siemens, in another sign of the on-demand model's growing acceptance by ent...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Ghost Linux vulnerability can be exploited through WordPress, other PHP apps
- BT to test 500Mbps broadband over copper in two towns
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, January 30
- Military-funded robots can learn by watching YouTube
- Turn your whistling into song with the tap of an app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.