Attackers have started exploiting a flaw in the most widely used software for the DNS (Domain Name System), which translates domain names into IP addresses.
Attackers are using a sneaky method to steal payment card data from websites using Magento, eBay's widely used e-commerce platform.
Website owners are complaining that a free security tool started displaying unwanted advertising pop-ups to their visitors.
A new WordPress version released Thursday fixes two critical cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to compromise websites.
Those using Magento's e-commerce platform should ensure they're using its latest software, as attackers are increasingly exploiting a flaw patched two months ago, security companies warned.
Ambiguous WordPress documentation led many plug-in and theme developers to make an error that exposed websites to cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
A vulnerability in the popular WP Super Cache plug-in for WordPress could allow attackers to inject malicious scripts into websites. The scripts, when loaded by administrators, could trigger unauthorized actions.
WordPress site owners using the WP-Slimstat plug-in installed should upgrade it to the latest version immediately in order to fix a critical vulnerability, security researchers warn.
WordPress sites with the plug-in Fancybox-for-WordPress should apply a critical security update released Thursday that fixes a vulnerability already exploited by attackers.
A critical vulnerability in glibc, a core Linux library, can be exploited remotely through WordPress and likely other PHP applications to compromise Web servers.
Google has stopped a widespread malicious advertising attack that bounced Web surfers to dodgy sites hawking weight loss and skin care products.
New security updates released for the WordPress content management system and one of its popular plug-ins fix cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to take control of websites.
Users of Drupal, one of the most popular content management systems, should consider their sites compromised if they didn't immediately apply a security patch released on Oct. 15.
A critical vulnerability in a popular e-commerce extension for the Joomla content management system allows malicious users to gain super-admin privileges to sites that run the software.
Attackers are actively exploiting a critical vulnerability in a WordPress plug-in that's used by a large number of themes, researchers from two security companies warned Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW