Navman's EZY40 GPS unit offers good value for money, but it was let down by its touch screen's responsiveness
Honda Australia announced today that its new Insight VTi-L hybrid car will come with live traffic updates thanks to a partnership with Intelematics Australia.
Intelematics Australia, operators of the SUNA Traffic Channel, has announced a partnership with Ninemsn that allows motorists in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast to access live traffic updates on the Internet.
Commuters in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane may not yet have access to Google Maps' public transport information, but they can now receive free, live traffic updates on their mobile phones. As of this morning, Google Maps will display traffic informa...
Intelematics Australia today announced a new version of CLO Software's TrafficAU iPhone app. The new software tells users on which side of the road traffic congestion is occurring and delivers faster updates from the SUNA Traffic Message Channel.
TomTom Australia today announced the launch of its refreshed GO range — the TomTom GO 730 and TomTom GO 930.
In-car GPS navigation units are proving more popular as their price continues to fall. Where a premium GPS unit with top-end features once retailed for close to $1000, newer models can be had for less than $500. These handy devices provide drivers wi...
Never get caught in traffic again, thanks to the SUNA Traffic Channel!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCUnix Developers - multipleACT
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC