Honda Australia announced today that its new Insight VTi-L hybrid car will come with live traffic updates thanks to a partnership with Intelematics Australia.
Intelematics Australia, operators of the SUNA Traffic Channel, has announced a partnership with Ninemsn that allows motorists in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast to access live traffic updates on the Internet.
Commuters in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane may not yet have access to Google Maps' public transport information, but they can now receive free, live traffic updates on their mobile phones. As of this morning, Google Maps will display traffic informa...
Intelematics Australia today announced a new version of CLO Software's TrafficAU iPhone app. The new software tells users on which side of the road traffic congestion is occurring and delivers faster updates from the SUNA Traffic Message Channel.
TomTom Australia today announced the launch of its refreshed GO range — the TomTom GO 730 and TomTom GO 930.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD