Just hours after Microsoft Surface Windows 8 Pro went on sale Saturday, the 128GB version of the tablet sold out online.
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet has a sales problem, according to new analyst estimates. Despite the almost omnipresent Surface RT advertising blitz that has been blanketing television screens for months now, IHS iSuppli believes that only 680,000 to 7...
Perhaps you remember Surface RT. It was Microsoft's bid to become a legitimate computer hardware manufacturer--a Windows-based tablet with a clever, snappy, magnetically attached keyboard cover. It looked great. It felt great. It had all the pluck an...
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Middling reviews and limited distribution may be putting a damper on sales of Microsoft's Surface tablet, according to brokerage firm Detwiler Fenton.
Although Microsoft is just getting started with its 2012 Surface tablets, the company plans to launch three new devices in the next year, according to a well-known source of leaks.
There is a diverse array of tablet options to daze and amaze shoppers this holiday season. Microsoft has a solid contender with its current Surface tablet, but it runs the more limited Windows RT operating system that was designed for use with ARM-ba...
Don't expect HP to have a change of heart about building Windows RT devices anytime soon.
Despite Microsoft's big marketing push, sales of the Surface RT tablet have started "modestly," Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer says in a recent interview. The tablet is also drawing some gripes and less interest than Microsoft likely wants.
Microsoft’s hip marketing may be luring people to buy its Surface RT tablets, but it hasn’t prevented some customers from complaining that the touch cover keyboard falls apart.
Don't be fooled by the advertised 32GB of storage in Microsoft's Surface with Windows RT tablet. The actual amount of available storage in the $500 model is closer to 16GB.
The initial reviews of the Surface RT have had high praise for the quality and construction of the tablet hardware, but almost universally reviewers are concerned with the lack of apps for Windows RT.
Your local Microsoft Store may have a stash of secret vouchers that let you jump the line to buy a Surface with Windows RT (Surface RT) tablet on launch day, October 26, the same day Windows 8 launches.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- CCLevel 2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD