Three men found guilty of being accessories to crimes against copyright law for their part in running The Pirate Bay have lost their appeal, while a fourth man still awaits trial.The three, Fredrik Neij, Peter Sunde, and Carl Lundström, were original...
Swedish Chief Prosecutor Eva Finné has ordered that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange be questioned about molestation allegations.
Swedish chief prosecutor Eva Finné aims to make a decision on how to move forward in the investigation of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange tomorrow, she said in a statement on Monday.
The Swedish Pirate Party has agreed with Wikileaks to host several new servers and provide the site bandwidth for free, it said on Tuesday.
Sweden's Supreme Court has found that two of the judges scheduled to hear an appeal in the Pirate Bay case are unbiased, it ruled Wednesday.
Sweden's Pirate Party won 7.13 percent of the vote in elections earlier this month. Its campaign for the respect of privacy, the reform of copyright law and the abolition of the patent system earned it a seat in the European Parliament, and it may ye...
The sale of location information from mobile operators to service providers could result in privacy issues, and needs to be investigated, two Swedish regulators said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT