T-Mobile's CEO John Legere said Thursday he was disappointed with BlackBerry's decision this week to split with the carrier, and offered credits to hold on to dedicated BlackBerry users among its customers.
The U.S. mobile industry would be more competitive with one less carrier, Sprint's CFO said on Thursday.
T-Mobile US had 1.1 million net customer additions in the second quarter, as customers backed its new no-contract plans.
AT&T is offering no-contract smartphones and tablets on monthly installments, with the promise of an annual upgrade, taking on similar offers by competitor T-Mobile US.
T-Mobile US will let its customers switch phones twice a year under a new service announced Wednesday, the company's latest move to set itself apart from its larger rivals.
Latest News Articles
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
- Oracle slashes Larry Ellison's stock options following shareholder discontent
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 7% off $2599 free shipping
- 37% off $770 free shipping
- $143 free shipping
- $999 free shipping
- 27% off $792
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »