Post-Tropical Cyclone Sandy knocked out mobile, phone and cable service in many parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with about one in four cell sites affected in the hardest-hit band of the country between Virginia and Massachusetts, according to an...
Google has announced a new 10-inch Nexus tablet and 4.7-inch Nexus smartphone with the latest Android 4.2 operating system, code-named Jelly Bean.
T-Mobile USA will receive spectrum licenses in 128 U.S. markets and a seven-year roaming agreement that will expand its reach by 50 million potential subscribers, in addition to US$3 billion cash, after AT&T dropped its deal to merge with T-Mobil...
AT&T has scrapped its plans to purchase rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA in the face of opposition from two U.S. agencies.
T-Mobile will be the first U.S. operator to offer a Nokia phone running Windows Mobile when it starts selling the Lumia 710 early next year.
As another year draws to a close, we look back on the IT-related comments that stuck with us.
AT&T has asked a judge to put on hold the U.S. Department of Justice's lawsuit to block its merger with T-Mobile USA while the two companies decide whether to move forward with the deal.
The U.S. Department of Justice will file a motion to stay or dismiss its lawsuit to block AT&T's acquisition of T-Mobile USA because the agency believes there's no deal pending, a lawyer for the DOJ said Friday.
AT&T's decision to withdraw its application to obtain T-Mobile USA's mobile spectrum license at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission raises a question about whether the company's proposed acquisition is still active, the U.S. Department of Just...
SpectrumCo, a joint venture among Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, has agreed to sell mobile spectrum licenses covering 259 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$3.6 billion, the companies announced Friday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has invited questions about its impartiality with a staff report laying out concerns about AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, AT&T said Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has allowed AT&T to withdraw its application to buy the mobile licenses owned by T-Mobile USA, as AT&T had requested, but the agency has also released a staff report that disputes many of the benefit...
Mobile telecom trade group CTIA and the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) will roll out a rating system for mobile applications similar to ratings on other electronic games, the groups announced Tuesday.
AT&T will continue to seek antitrust clearance for its merger with rival T-Mobile USA, it said Thursday. However, to reflect the break-up fee it will have to pay T-Mobile's owner Deutsche Telekom if the deal does not get regulatory approval, AT&a...
Staff at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission have decided that AT&T's proposed acquisition of mobile carrier T-Mobile is contrary to the public interest. So what's next?
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
- Radeon Vega logo, graphics card design revealed at AMD's Ryzen event
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW