The best of Sony, only bigger.
Prevalent throughout the Desire 816 is the sense HTC is trying to push its dollar - and not the technology - as far as possible. This is a value-for-money smartphone designed for the masses, but at no stage does the smartphone feel cheap.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT