Google appears to be building its very own Android tablet, one designed to compete at the high end of slate spectrum.
Just when we thought the $99 Hewlett-Packard TouchPad was gone forever, the tablet that refuses to die is coming back for one last sale, according to online reports. A limited quantity of refurbished TouchPads will reportedly go on sale at HP's eBay ...
The future of webOS has been hazy since HP announced in August that it will discontinue its webOS line of devices. The HP Veer 4G faded into oblivion, but the HP TouchPad has enjoyed numerous fire sales since the announcement. Today, HP announced tha...
The Novo7, a 7-inch tablet available in China that runs Ice Cream Sandwich, is set to arrive in the United States in the coming months with an expected price of $99.
Amazon's Kindle Fire "offers a disappointingly poor user experience," according to an expert on usability.
Good citizens of technological America, this story is not for you.
A few years ago businesspeople carried a laptop on the road, used a desktop PC in the office, and worked on another PC at home. Maybe they had a BlackBerry, too--but only if they were real big shots.
The tech world was rocked earlier this week when Google announced its purchase of Motorola Mobility, but that was nothing compared with HP's bombshell. HP announced in one fell swoop that it is abandoning both the PC and mobile device markets. PCs wi...
Tablets, netbooks, smartphones--these days, you can't buy a microwave without being upsold on the touchscreen, app-store model. But when you're picking out your preferred mobile tech for work (or even for play), you can't rely on a features chart or ...
HTC has posted a new promotional video for its upcoming Android tablet, which will either be named the Flyer--its moniker in the video--or the smartphone-like Evo View 4G when it arrives this summer.
The BlackBerry PlayBook is available for pre-order, and will be on the street in a matter of weeks. I am not sure the RIM tablet will see much consumer success, but then consumers have never been RIM's primary market. Consumer tablets aside, the Play...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW