Google appears to be building its very own Android tablet, one designed to compete at the high end of slate spectrum.
Just when we thought the $99 Hewlett-Packard TouchPad was gone forever, the tablet that refuses to die is coming back for one last sale, according to online reports. A limited quantity of refurbished TouchPads will reportedly go on sale at HP's eBay ...
The future of webOS has been hazy since HP announced in August that it will discontinue its webOS line of devices. The HP Veer 4G faded into oblivion, but the HP TouchPad has enjoyed numerous fire sales since the announcement. Today, HP announced tha...
The Novo7, a 7-inch tablet available in China that runs Ice Cream Sandwich, is set to arrive in the United States in the coming months with an expected price of $99.
Amazon's Kindle Fire "offers a disappointingly poor user experience," according to an expert on usability.
Good citizens of technological America, this story is not for you.
A few years ago businesspeople carried a laptop on the road, used a desktop PC in the office, and worked on another PC at home. Maybe they had a BlackBerry, too--but only if they were real big shots.
The tech world was rocked earlier this week when Google announced its purchase of Motorola Mobility, but that was nothing compared with HP's bombshell. HP announced in one fell swoop that it is abandoning both the PC and mobile device markets. PCs wi...
Tablets, netbooks, smartphones--these days, you can't buy a microwave without being upsold on the touchscreen, app-store model. But when you're picking out your preferred mobile tech for work (or even for play), you can't rely on a features chart or ...
HTC has posted a new promotional video for its upcoming Android tablet, which will either be named the Flyer--its moniker in the video--or the smartphone-like Evo View 4G when it arrives this summer.
The BlackBerry PlayBook is available for pre-order, and will be on the street in a matter of weeks. I am not sure the RIM tablet will see much consumer success, but then consumers have never been RIM's primary market. Consumer tablets aside, the Play...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why the best value TVs are 55 inches (it’s different for curved)
- HP's Elite Slice mini-PC stacks up features with snap-on modules
- HP's Pavilion Wave PC is made to be pretty and powerful
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW