Apple iPad 2 review: The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual cameras, but flaws remain
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v review: The Galaxy Tab 10.1v is a credible alternative to the iPad 2, but it lacks the polished feel of Apple's tablet.
ViewSonic ViewPad 7 review: The ViewSonic ViewPad 7 Android tablet blurs the line between smartphone and tablet
Fujitsu LifeBook TH550 tablet review: A tablet-convertible laptop with an Intel Core i3 CPU
Dell plans to sell the Streak 7 globally but has not provided details on when it will be available worldwide
Optus MyTab review: Provided you're willing to live with the lack of Flash and multitouch support, the Optus MyTab is reasonable value.
Telstra T-Touch Tab review: The Telstra T-Touch Tab is a cheap Android tablet
Fujitsu's 12.1in tablet PC is packed with features and accepts both finger and pen inputs
The Dell Streak is designed to hit a 'sweet spot' between smartphones and tablets. But will it be able to challenge Apple's iPad?
This "social magazine" iPad app works best when the reader-generated material is actually interesting
Archos 7 tablet takes the fun out of Android
The Alex is much more than an e-book reader; it's also a pad-style computer courtesy of the Android OS
Handii's Go10 is a notebook equipped with a touchscreen and deprived of a keyboard
A light, tablet-convertible Lenovo notebook with built-in 3G
The iPad may not be as 'magical' as Apple would have you believe, but it remains a very entertaining device and is a nice look into the future of media consumption
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC review: Proof that size matters
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTProject Engineer - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTService ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD