Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
Lenovo announced the availability of the Yoga 3 Pro locally, as well as the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, and a couple of variants of the Yoga Tablet 2. These all sound like similar products, right? We thought we would break them down for you here so that you k...
The ThinkPad Yoga is basically a regular laptop first and foremost and it doesn't have the bulk or awkwardness that are usually associated with other Windows 2-in-1 hybrid devices. There is no separation between the screen and the body, and the only...
The 2014 World Cup has kicked off! Even if you’re happy to sacrifice sleep like us, life can get in the way; work, commutes, driving, and ill-timed commitments are a few disruptions. The following is a guide to help you stream the World Cup when out ...
STM has employed a retro look for its new Annex range of protective tablet and notebook bags. The product line includes four models: Drifter, Trust, Link, and Sequel. They essentially look like something you would find in Cotton On, but maintain STM’...
With plenty of user interface add-ons available on the Google Play store, it can be hard to decide what to download, especially when there’s a price attached. The following are our three favourites.
Samsung has finally released its Galaxy Tab Android tablet, which is set to go head to head with the Apple iPad.
According to a rising chorus of rumors, Apple will announce its mythic tablet PC, possibly dubbed the iSlate, later this month. Combined with Lenovo's announcement of Skylight Smartbook, and its upcoming IdeaPad U1--a hybrid notebook and tablet PC, c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- FTBusiness Analysis | Business Case | ProcurementVIC
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMACT