Lenovo announced the availability of the Yoga 3 Pro locally, as well as the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, and a couple of variants of the Yoga Tablet 2. These all sound like similar products, right? We thought we would break them down for you here so that you k...
The ThinkPad Yoga is basically a regular laptop first and foremost and it doesn't have the bulk or awkwardness that are usually associated with other Windows 2-in-1 hybrid devices. There is no separation between the screen and the body, and the only...
The 2014 World Cup has kicked off! Even if you’re happy to sacrifice sleep like us, life can get in the way; work, commutes, driving, and ill-timed commitments are a few disruptions. The following is a guide to help you stream the World Cup when out ...
STM has employed a retro look for its new Annex range of protective tablet and notebook bags. The product line includes four models: Drifter, Trust, Link, and Sequel. They essentially look like something you would find in Cotton On, but maintain STM’...
With plenty of user interface add-ons available on the Google Play store, it can be hard to decide what to download, especially when there’s a price attached. The following are our three favourites.
Samsung has finally released its Galaxy Tab Android tablet, which is set to go head to head with the Apple iPad.
According to a rising chorus of rumors, Apple will announce its mythic tablet PC, possibly dubbed the iSlate, later this month. Combined with Lenovo's announcement of Skylight Smartbook, and its upcoming IdeaPad U1--a hybrid notebook and tablet PC, c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT