The global tablet market began 2016 just as 2015 left off: down.
“The biggest challenge, and potential benefit for the PC market, is the integration of Windows 10 with Intel's Skylake architecture."
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
We’ve collected several tips for Microsoft’s popular tablet computer.
Microsoft has extended the Surface family of hardware devices with the largest darned touch tablet you’ve ever seen.
If you're not using widgets, you're simply not realizing the true value of your Android smartphone or tablet. CIO.com's Al Sacco shares a collection of his favorite widgets, all free and all very much worth a download.
Despite a continued shipment decline for its iPad product line, Apple maintained its lead in the worldwide tablet market...
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
The newest addition to Acer’s 2-in-1 range comes in the form of a run-of-the-mill Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet with detachable keyboard, the third-generation Aspire Switch 10, which is targeted at education and business.
Amazon has launched the latest iteration in its Kindle range, the Fire HD.
If you've been itching to get your hands on an inexpensive tablet that runs Windows 8.1, then check out your local Target store on September 25. That's when a little Intel-based tablet with the brand name of Pendo goes on sale.
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Newest Microsoft Surface device built as both a tablet and an enterprise desktop replacement
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nutanix gets hyperconverged with PernixData and Calm.io
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia