Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will finally sell its first tablet in Australia. The company's Lumia 2520 is a 10.1in tablet that runs Windows RT 8.1.
Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
The wait for Sony’s Xperia Z2 Tablet is almost over as the Android tablet will go on sale from April 29. Pricing for the Xperia Z2 Tablet will mirror Apple’s iPad Air with the introductory 16GB Wi-Fi only variant introducing the range at $599.
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
Sony’s Xperia Tablet Z2 will be made available in three different models when it comes to Australia, all of which will be priced on par with Apple’s iPad Air.
Presto makes Foxtel’s movie library available for $20 per month without having to commit to a contract. The service will have access to roughly one thousand movies from several notable Hollywood studios, in addition to granting subscribers access to ...
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 represents a fine balance between beauty and brawn. The 6mm thin, 439g light tablet manages to somehow accommodate top-end hardware, and still retain the never-say-die attitude modelled by the Sony Z products that came befor...
SingTel is sticking its proverbial toe in the vast content aggregator lake with the launch of its NewsLoop app.
Online retailer Kogan has released the Agora HD Mini, a 7.85in Android tablet that retails for less than $200.
Samsung first unveiled the 2014 Edition of its Galaxy Note 10.1 in September, presenting a range of hardware and software upgrades, the highlight of which is a new LCD with a resolution of 2560x1600, a significant jump from its predecessor’s 1280x800...
In a blog post yesterday, Microsoft confirmed the availability of the Surface Pro in Australia. The long-awaited Windows 8 tablet will be ready for purchase locally from Thursday 30 May, either from the Microsoft Store or from retailers Harvey Norman...
ASUS has released a triple threat of a machine that should do well to confuse lots of non-technical people (and even many techies). Its Transformer All-in-one desktop product looks like a regular all-in-one PC, but there is something special about it...
Google today rolled out a redesign of its Play store for Android, changing the interface for smartphone and tablet users looking for apps and media content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW