A sturdy 2-in-1 device featuring Intel's silent Core M CPU
An upright hinge allows this laptop to easily transform into a tablet, but we found issues with other aspects of our review unit
A 2-in-1 tablet and PC that makes you think a little differently about how a PC should look and feel
An Intel Core M CPU makes the ThinkPad Helix 2 run silently, gives it a bit more battery life
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
It's too small to do anything useful, and perhaps a little overpriced, too
The good thing about this tablet is that it has a 1920x1200 screen and 4GB of RAM
An innovative watchband hinge makes the Yoga 3 Pro one of the best laptop convertibles on the market
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
Lenovo could do great things with Motorola if the S6000 tablet is anything to go by.
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
A well-built 10in tablet for users who need long battery life and built-in features
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Overclockers have pushed Intel's new Broadwell chip to 5.7GHz
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- Apple is said to be extending iPhone refreshes to once every three years
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW