HP's latest tablet comes with a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
This tablet comes with a dual-tipped pen that allows you to write on real paper, with results that then appear on the screen
A smaller tablet than the Surface Pro, with an Atom CPU and a lower starting price
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
It's small and can be held in the palm of your hand, yet it's a full Windows 8.1 device
tablets in pictures
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
As the iPad ecosystem expands and matures, it becomes easier to leave your laptop behind and accomplish much of your business work on Apple's tablet computer. If you only need to <em>view</em><a href="http://www.macworld.com/product/671497/microsoft_...
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
Videos about tablets
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT