HP's latest tablet comes with a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
This tablet comes with a dual-tipped pen that allows you to write on real paper, with results that then appear on the screen
A smaller tablet than the Surface Pro, with an Atom CPU and a lower starting price
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
It's small and can be held in the palm of your hand, yet it's a full Windows 8.1 device
tablets in pictures
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
The Chuwi HiBook dual-boot Android/Windows tablet costs just $250, so maybe we shouldn't be surprised that its performance is lacking.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
As the iPad ecosystem expands and matures, it becomes easier to leave your laptop behind and accomplish much of your business work on Apple's tablet computer. If you only need to <em>view</em><a href="http://www.macworld.com/product/671497/microsoft_...
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
Videos about tablets
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC