This tablet comes with a dual-tipped pen that allows you to write on real paper, with results that then appear on the screen
A smaller tablet than the Surface Pro, with an Atom CPU and a lower starting price
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
It's small and can be held in the palm of your hand, yet it's a full Windows 8.1 device
A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
tablets in pictures
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
As the iPad ecosystem expands and matures, it becomes easier to leave your laptop behind and accomplish much of your business work on Apple's tablet computer. If you only need to <em>view</em><a href="http://www.macworld.com/product/671497/microsoft_...
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
Whether you want a large tablet, a smaller screened device, or you're looking for great value, here are the best tablets you can buy right now.
Apple's iPhone 5s has the new Burst Mode camera feature, which lets users take up to 10 photos per second to get the perfect shot. Ideal for moving subjects, the Burst Mode tool can come in really handy for iPhone photographers. Here's how to use Bur...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW