This tablet comes with a dual-tipped pen that allows you to write on real paper, with results that then appear on the screen
A smaller tablet than the Surface Pro, with an Atom CPU and a lower starting price
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
It's small and can be held in the palm of your hand, yet it's a full Windows 8.1 device
A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
tablets in pictures
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to exactly how much RAM it has and how fast each CPU core is running. Browse through the following slides to see exactly what this free app can show.
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print.
As the iPad ecosystem expands and matures, it becomes easier to leave your laptop behind and accomplish much of your business work on Apple's tablet computer. If you only need to <em>view</em><a href="http://www.macworld.com/product/671497/microsoft_...
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
Videos about tablets
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD