After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
Whether you want a large tablet, a smaller screened device, or you're looking for great value, here are the best tablets you can buy right now.
Apple's iPhone 5s has the new Burst Mode camera feature, which lets users take up to 10 photos per second to get the perfect shot. Ideal for moving subjects, the Burst Mode tool can come in really handy for iPhone photographers. Here's how to use Bur...
We round up the things tech reviewers are saying about the new iPad mini, so you don't have to.
Hate might be a strong word, but not everyone has showered Apple's new iPad Air with praise. In this second part of our iPad Air review of reviews, we've gathered the negative comments that the iPad Air has picked up since it was launched. Some are a...
Apple CEO Tim Cook spent a bit of time dissing the competition while he was on stage at Apple's iPad Air launch event on Tuesday, but how does Apple's newest tablet stack up against the competition?
Get a great look for your iPhone or iPad by downloading a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper. Here's how to select a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper, where to download a parallax wallpaper, and how to set a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper on your iPhone or iPad.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition) is a good example of what's wrong with Android tablets and serves as a reminder that high-end specs don't always equal high-end performance.
Long-time Apple watchers know that the end of the year usually brings a bountiful harvest of new and updated products from the company. Indeed, just two short weeks in September have ushered in new iPhones, iOS 7, a new version of iTunes, a modest bu...
The ASUS MeMo Pad FHD 10 is a competitively priced, 10in Android tablet with a full HD screen. Let's go hands-on!
Got a slow iPhone? Speed up your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S with our speed tips for older iPhones.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC