If you're planning to purchase the iPad 2 tomorrow when it officially launches in Australia, you're going to want come form of protection for your shiny new tablet. We take you through all the official Apple accessories on offer for the iPad 2.
We got our hands on the two hottest products in the tablet computing market -- the Motorola Xoom and the iPad 2 and put them to the test. This was a 15-round heavyweight fight and in the end, the Xoom stood toe to toe with the reigning champ, iPad 2.
Odds are, if you ask anyone waiting in line for an iPad 2, they'll list plenty of reasons why they're lusting after Apple's latest camera(s)-equipped tablet.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 tablet has finally been released in the US, meaning the first reviews have been published. So, what do the experts think of Apple's 'faster, thinner and lighter' tablet?
At this week's Samsung Forum 2011 in Singapore, we got the chance to get some hands-on time with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, the successor to the original Galaxy Tab Android tablet. The new Tab 10.1 runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating sys...
Honeycomb is a whole different beast from the Android we've come to know. While previous versions of Google's mobile operating system were built for smartphones, Honeycomb -- also known as Android 3.0 -- is the first to be designed specifically for t...
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 tablet has finally been unveiled, but is it that much better than its predecessor?
Apple's new iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor, and is powered by an Apple-designed dual-core processor.
All eyes are on the Motorola Xoom tablet, and for good reason: It's the first device in an expected multitude to ship with Google's tablet-optimized Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). The Xoom has a lot of features to like, and a lot to set it apart from the e...
First things first: The Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet is no iPad-killer -- yet.
To buy or not to buy? That's the question right now as the Motorola Xoom, Google's first Android Honeycomb tablet, gets ready to make its grand debut.
Samsung was the first manufacturer to provide a credible iPad competitor with its Samsung Galaxy Tab and the company has just lifted the lid on its predecessor, the larger, more powerful Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v.
Apple's iPad 2 is just weeks away from becoming a reality, according to the latest rumours. Just what does Apple have up its sleeve to entice consumers in 2011?
Today I got my first hands-on time with the Motorola Xoom tablet, running Android 3.0.
Android 3.0 is a new version of the Android platform that is specifically optimised for tablet devices. Dubbed "Honeycomb", Android 3.0 has a completely redesigned interface that aims to take advantage of the larger screen of a tablet. These new UI f...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Indian privacy case against WhatsApp gains momentum
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- China tightens control over app stores
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnical ExpertNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCITCM Technical Specialist - SydneyNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCProject AdministratorSA
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD